The next month's stories now
Alex Christoforou is our regular contributor. This article also appeared at Red Pill Times
Let's just get ahead of the curve here and help out the Western mainstream media – because while we hope Ukraine citizens will take pause and begin the denazification of their government, America has other plans...mainly the 'Yugoslavization' of Ukraine and Russia.
Given America's addiction to war, conflict and chaos, the order will be directed to Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt (the Governor of Ukraine) to tell his 'on the ground' nazi minions to not agree to anything written in the Minsk 2 agreement.
With that order, the US/EU backed Ukraine armed forces will continue their reign of terror in the East. Freedom of speech and press will continue to fall under the heavy hand of Ukraine's Ministry of Truth, and the cat and mouse game of conscription will continue...as men, not willing to be put into America's meat grinder of war, will try to flee to Russia seeking a safe haven from the chaos.
The minute Ukraine begins to drag its feet, and inevitably breaks every single requirement outlined in the Minsk 2 agreement, the western mainstream media and the State Department will be ready to fire a barrage of propaganda and lies about who is to blame. – Russia and Putin of course.
So let's get ahead of the western propaganda machine...
Here you go New York Times, The Economist, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The Daily Mail, Guardian, US President Obama, John Kerry, John McCain, Victoria Nuland, Jen Psaki, Angela Merkel, Donald Tusk, Anne Applebaum, Thomas Friedman and all the other western nut jobs driving for war with Russia. Hot off the press, and a few weeks in advance. Feel free to use any of the below headlines in your future news posts:
- The obvious headline: Russia Breaks Minsk 2 Agreement
- The Iraq play: WMDs Spotted in Russia
- Breaking news: Russia Invades Ukraine
- The Social media headline: Facebook Post Says 19,000 Russian Troops Crossed Border. Evidence...Facebook DUH!
- The Putin invasion headline: Putin is using the Minsk agreement as a pretext to invade Latvia, Lithuania and Sweden. How? Trust us he is
- The WWII History lesson: Ukraine PM Yats tells German TV Russia bombed Pearl Harbor
- The Russian military headline: 300 Russian tanks spotted in a Vladivostok military base. Invasion of Ukraine is imminent
- The Merkel headline: Angela Merkel says Putin told her Ivan Drago was paid to take a fall against Rocky Balboa. "Putin is out of touch with reality" claims Merkel
- The Novorussian bombing headline: The Novorussian army has begun shelling Donetsk and Lugansk. Why are they shelling their own cities you ask? We are not sure, but trust us someone tweeted it
- The Ukraine army is winning headline: The Glorious Ukraine army has captured Debeltseve, Gorlovka, Saint Petersburg, and Lviv
- The Hunt for Red October headline: Swedish authorities are reporting a strange object floating off their coast. Looks like a piece of drift wood but is more likely a Russian submarine
- The 'we need money' headline: Ukraine government needs an additional $100 billion to continue its glorious path towards democracy. George Soros suggests EU should give Ukraine this money and simply add it to Greece's bail out tab
- The NATO headline: Small earthquake hits western Russia which physically shifts Russian land an inch closer west. NATO says this is hard evidence of Russian expansionism
- The John McCain headline: John McCain tells Fox News that America should provide lethal military weapons to Ukraine citizens currently living in Canada
- The Yats headline: Yats gets a new pair of eye glasses...spots 3,316.19 Russian troops invading Ukraine. US/EU impose more sanctions against Russia
Russia Insider's Summer Fund Drive is LIVE!
The more you give, the bigger our impact. It's that simple.