Good for the geese, good for the gander
The Knesset has just formally passed a Basic Law stipulating that Israel is “the historical homeland of the Jewish people and they have an exclusive right to national self-determination in it.”
Jerusalem is furthermore defined as the “complete and untied… capital of Israel.”
- Jews constitute 75% of the Israeli population, but they have no complexes about proclaiming their country a Jewish state. As Richard Spencer might approvingly say, the Jews in Israel have “become what they are.”
- Russians constitute 81% of the Russian population, or 83% including Belorussians and Ukrainians, but the slogan “Russia for Russians” is considered to be extremist by the government and the (((liberal intelligentsia))) of Kats, Shats, and Albats (who all seems to be rather silent on the new Israeli laws; one ever so wonders why).
Even so, handshakeworthy opinion in the West proclaims Putler, not Netanyahu, to be the “godfather of extreme nationalism“.
And it is Russians who are the racists and bigots for not having any blacks on their football team – not Israeli Jews, half of whose schoolchildren say that Arabs shouldn’t have the right to vote.
Not that there’s anything wrong with any of that that, mind you.
As everyone knows, I am one of the biggest philo-Semites on the Internet, and thus I have always urged people to learn calm, moderate nationalism from the Jews.
Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, here is what Russians would have to do to pay homage to Zionism, as is the sacred duty of every goyim:
- Sweep away the fake and gay post-sovok construct known as the Russian Federation, including its even faker and gayer ethnic minority autonomies;
- Proclaim Russia as a Russian State;
- Proclaim Kiev as the “complete and untied… capital of Russia”;
- Fund Museums of the Russian Genocide throughout Russia and abroad to make sure everyone thinks of Russians as the victims.
- Criminalize interfaith marriages.
I don’t see how anybody could have any issues with this whatsoever. If anything, failing to do any of this will be anti-Semitic, and we certainly can’t have that.
Obviously, American and European nationalists must advance with similar considerations.
Source: The Unz Review