A landslide for Putin means...
Here are the preliminary results with only 76% of the votes counted (but the outcome is already obvious) explained in simple, plain English:
1) Putin easily wins by a landslide and is *more* popular than ever
2) The Russian Communists and Zhirinovsky have reached terminal irrelevancy
3) Only 2.6% of Russians are pro-USA and generally pro-West (Sobchak+Yavlinsky)
4) The entire AngloZionist anti-Putin campaign has miserably failed
5) The Empire has two choices left: go to war or fold
6) If the Empire choses to to go war it will face a completely united Russia
And here are the detailed scores as of 22:51 UTC:
Source: The Saker
Russia Insider's Summer Fund Drive is LIVE!
The more you give, the bigger our impact. It's that simple.