Russia Insider Is Hiring Highly Motivated Writers Who Enjoy Eating Ramen Noodles
Don't wait. E-mail us now.
Every single day, hundreds of millions of human beings bang on their keyboards/iPhones—but very few actually receive compensation for their valiant e-efforts.
But that's about to change (for 2-3 people).
Russia Insider is proud to announce that it is interested in adopting writers. For money.
This is your opportunity to join an elite circle of humans who are paid modest sums to propagate their own worldview/read Twitter all day.
Our ideal Freelance Ramen Correspondent is:
- Of an agreeable disposition.
- Can demonstrate a level of expertise on subjects that are relevant to our website.
- A hopeless news junkie and/or hates the news so much that he/she/gender-neutral-pronoun feels compelled to write about the news.
- Highly opinionated and able to articulate his/her/gender-neutral-pronoun opinion in a compelling, articulate way.
- Takes extreme delight in being called a KGB/CIA/Zionist agent by tragic, urine-stained corners of the Internet on a semi-regular basis.
That's it. You don't need a letter of recommendation or even a CV. Actually, if you send us a CV you will be disqualified immediately.
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you and have a pleasant Tuesday,
Managing Editor, Russia Insider
Click here for our commenting guidelines