- To provide high quality news and analysis about current events in Russia.
- To question, challenge, and be adversarial.
- To be a media watchdog over corporate media reporting on Russia.
- To counter innaccurate and biased reporting on Russia, which is rampant in the mainstream western media.
- To provide balanced and realistic coverage of Russia. (We're not able to do this yet, but plan to, as soon as we raise enough funds or find volunteers to do so)
- To write about western corporate media failure in general and cover that story from all angles - NSA, whisteblowers, US foreign policy, financial markets. To write about alternative global media which are countering this phenomenon.
You are here
Total page views: 454