Assad: Syria Would Never Use Chemical Weapons Against Civilians. We're Not the US (VIDEO)
Watch and learn
Stop whatever you're doing and watch this video that was just published moments ago by the Syrian government's YouTube Channel.
Assad points out the following:
- The Syrian army was advancing when the alleged attack in Idlib province took place. Why use chemical weapons when they're already winning with conventional weapons?
- Syria would never use chemical weapons against civilians in an area with no strategic significance. Syria is not the US, it doesn't dump Agent Orange on everything with two legs.
- Syria has no chemical weapons. UN confirmed this. A long time ago.
- There were obviously no chemical weapons at the air base attacked by the US, because Syria's top brass visited the base hours later and didn't need protective gear.
- The first responders to the "sarin gas attack" had no gloves or masks. Are they magic sarin-immune wizards? Probably not.
- The attack shows that the deep state in America is alive and well — and that Trump is just a puppet.
Anyone is free to republish, copy, redistribute the text in this content on any medium or format, with the right to remix, transform, and build upon it, even commercially, without notifying Russia Insider. Licensed Creative Commons.
Click here for our commenting guidelines